Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 119 posts ] 
Interested?
Yes  69%  [ 18 ]
No  31%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 26
 Post subject: Re: (T) Kuuki's trading (MTs, TTs, WK, Caravan etc)
Posted: Jul 10th, '23, 12:57    

Rain Elfglimmer

Hugs: 74080
Mood: Happy
That's brilliant! The hairs total 315 donuts so would the Elegant Furisode (gray white) Willowrose set, hat, cane and brooch (midnight blue) and Rose Of Sharon Stem (dark pink) be ok with you?
I don't mind sending the trade once I know if you're happy with my offer? :)

(0) (0)
♥ Art by Nankuii ♥

Posted: Jul 11th, '23, 04:14    

Kuuki

Hugs: 264962
I'm perfectly happy with your offer. Thank you!
Will send the trade as soon as I'm home from work!

(0) (0)
Life in Japan and more at MARCH STORY

Posted: Dec 26th, '23, 17:43    

Fire

Hugs: 94705
Mood: Radi radi! Happy Holi!
Hey Kuuki! Happy Doughnight!

I have quite a few of the items on your Wishlist, if you'd like to trade. :mccute:

How does this sound?

My Aluora Knuffel Hair Extensions (Fuchsia), Drago Knuffel Hairclip (Bright Berry), Green Tea Knuffel Robe (Lilac), Mintyrose Knuffel Horns (Green), Noname Knuffel Sash (Ice Blue, Tea Rose), Punky Knuffel Lips (Cream, Light Pink, Rose Gold), Yuki no Kitsune Knuffel Hair (Periwinkle), and Vulkitsu Knuffel Tail (Ecru, Gray, Gray White) :trade: Your Spring '15 Kanzashi (Black, Blue Iris), Summer 20 Oceanna Hair (Aqua, Lime Green, Amethyst), Summer 20 Serena Hair (Pastel Pink, Sapphire, Mint), Summer 20 Serena Top (Pastel Pink, Sapphire), Summer 20 Serena Hairclip (Pastel Pink, Sapphire), Summer 20 Aquilus Headband (Denim, Gray White, Bright Berry), April Flower Clip (Powder Blue, Lime Green, Gold) + 5000

I am also trading my Spell Wielder Hair (Scarlet) in my Selling Forum, if you are interested. :mchappy:

(0) (0)
╰☆╮
Market |||Selling Forum |||Help me plan my trip to Japan!
x 21x Groundselx
╰☆╮

Posted: Jan 2nd, '24, 00:27    

Kuuki

Sorry for the delay.
And sorry but I don't value wild knuffels items enough to accept this trade.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 2nd, '24, 19:05    

Fire

No worries! I understand how hectic this time of year can be. If you celebrate any of the holidays that have come up these past few months, I hope you had a wonderful celebration! :mccute:

Would this be closer to your evaluation?

My Aluora Knuffel Hair Extensions (Fuchsia), Drago Knuffel Hairclip (Bright Berry), Green Tea Knuffel Robe (Lilac), Mintyrose Knuffel Horns (Green), Noname Knuffel Sash (Ice Blue, Tea Rose), Punky Knuffel Lips (Cream, Light Pink, Rose Gold), Yuki no Kitsune Knuffel Hair (Periwinkle), and Vulkitsu Knuffel Tail (Ecru, Gray, Gray White) + 10,000 :food: :trade: Your Summer 20 Oceanna Hair (Aqua, Lime Green, Amethyst), Summer 20 Serena Hair (Pastel Pink, Sapphire, Mint), Summer 20 Serena Top (Pastel Pink, Sapphire), Summer 20 Serena Hairclip (Pastel Pink, Sapphire), Summer 20 Aquilus Headband (Denim, Gray White, Bright Berry), April Flower Clip (Powder Blue, Lime Green, Gold)

The math I'm doing is:
Spoiler
My: 13x Wild Knuffel items @ 3k each = 39k + 6k to make the values even + an additional 4k to sweeten the pot = 49k :trade:
Your: 3k each for the Summer 20 Hairs (6x), tops (2x), hairclips (2x), and headbands (3x) + 2k each for the April Flower Clips (3x) = 45k

(0) (0)
╰☆╮
x 21x Groundselx
╰☆╮

Posted: Jan 5th, '24, 05:50    

Kuuki

I value both event items and WK items a lot less than that but that works.
Should I send the trade?

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 5th, '24, 13:18    

Fire

Yes please! Thank you! :qh:

By the way, are you still living in Japan? :mccute: I remember reading your March Story blog years back. My partner, his mum, and I are visiting Japan this spring for a few months, and I was wondering if you had any tips/recommendations to share? Of course, no pressure if you don't want to share! I just remember being inspired to study abroad there when I read your blog years back, but life happened, and this is the first time I've had the opportunity to visit since.

(0) (0)
╰☆╮
x 21x Groundselx
╰☆╮

Posted: Jan 7th, '24, 04:11    

Kuuki

Trade sent! I hope I didn't forget anything.

Yup, I'm still living in Japan.
I have LOTS of recommendations but I need to know when exactly because cherry blossoms and other flowers might be interesting and where, because Japan's big and transportation isn't cheap.
Also what kind of trip you want to have.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 19th, '24, 16:12    

Fire

Thank you SO MUCH! Obviously, you have no obligation to help me, so any advice you give would be GREATLY APPRECIATED! :qh:

My first question is: Are you and your loved ones okay? I know the recent earthquake was centralized in the Anamizu region, but I am not sure where you are located. Are you and the people you care about alright?

As far as our trip goes, that is far secondary to making sure that you are okay. :mchappy:

We are arriving in the first couple of days in April, and staying for 3 months. This is our basic route: Route Part 1 /// Route Part 2
I actually made a little chat forum about our trip asking people for advice, and asking some specific questions I have about Japan, if you want to check that out. :mccute:
I know we are trying to see far too many places on such a short trip, but my partner's mother, who will be joining us on this trip, is insistent on this route, and she's the boss. ^^;
I would LOVE any information you'd be willing to share! Especially any recommendations you have for accommodation booking sites (my normal go-to sites do not have many hostels/hotels listed in Japan, and what is listed is incredibly expensive!!!! :mcomg: ), or how to juggle the rail passes (the Japan Rail Pass is SO expensive! Is is really worth it?).

Anything you'd be willing to share, I'd greatly appreciate! :qh:

(0) (0)
╰☆╮
x 21x Groundselx
╰☆╮

[ 119 posts ]