cloudy  21%  [ 13 ]
sunny  18%  [ 11 ]
rainy  16%  [ 10 ]
chilly  21%  [ 13 ]
snowy  2%  [ 1 ]
mild and pleasant  2%  [ 1 ]
humid  21%  [ 13 ]
Total votes : 62
 Post subject: Re: what's the weather like where you are?
Posted: May 17th, '23, 13:15    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 101660
Mood: spiritual
summers here are usually hot and dry, but this time around, it's been humid and the heat is breaking quite often with rain.

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: May 19th, '23, 03:08    

Hotarla

Hugs: 90397
it's been quite chilly the past 2 days. xD
although according to my weather app, its gonna warm up tomorrow. we'll see. pft

(0) (0)
Selling Wild Knuffel, Dig and Event Items Here!

Posted: Jun 1st, '23, 18:01    

Fire

Hugs: 94797
Mood: Radi radi! Happy Holi!
The first day of June brings the first day of summer to Ohrid. :mccute: Yesterday kicked off the end of Spring with a bang with massive thunderstorms that flooded the streets and shook the walls. :ql: But today it's bright and sunny and warm. The birds are singing, the sky is blue, and the warm breeze feels just like the early summer mornings of my childhood, when I'd wake up at sunrise every morning in June forgetting that it was summer break and I could sleep in. :mchappy: I'm actually sitting on the balcony to work today, just so that I can enjoy the sunshine. :qh:

I'm so happy that summer is finally here. I've missed being able to feel my toes! :mcdead:

(0) (0)
╰☆╮
Market |||Selling Forum |||Help me plan my trip to Japan!
x 21x Groundselx
╰☆╮

Posted: Jun 1st, '23, 18:14    

Hotarla

First day of june. Wooh. Not. XD
I hate this heat. At least i’m indoors. Although i hear its going up to the 30sC here. Blehhh.
But i hear its worse in HK. My sister is there for 2 weeks, probably coming back this weekend or so. I think its going to be up to high 30s to 40sC in HK. GUH.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 1st, '23, 18:42    

Fire

Hugs: 94797
Mood: Radi radi! Happy Holi!
40?!? :mcomg: Too hot! Too hot!
I'm all for warm weather, but that's FAR too hot to be pleasant!

It's currently ~17'C, and the sun is just starting to go away for the day, and I'm perfectly content in a t-shirt and sweatpants. :mcglee: It's so nice not to have to wear three sweatshirts in the house.

I'm happiest at 25-30'C. :mchappy: Which is crazy, because when I was a child I was a winter child through-and-through! I loved crisp fall days, when the leaves were vibrant colors and the wind smelled like frost. But nothing made me happier than a big blizzard! :mccool:

But now I'm old, and plagued with chronic pain, so I hate the cold. :mcmeh: Anything below 10'C and I need a big snuggly blanket.

But I don't even wanna think about 40's! :mcdead: I've lived places that hot before, and it was miserable. No matter how many cold showers you take, you still feel sweaty. :mcgloom:

(0) (0)
╰☆╮
Market |||Selling Forum |||Help me plan my trip to Japan!
x 21x Groundselx
╰☆╮

Posted: Jun 1st, '23, 19:36    

Hotarla

Well it IS Hong Kong and HK is pretty tropical. I once went back in the wintertime (in Canada) and the weather was nice.

….MINUS 17??? Or plus? Bc if it was -17 here, i’d be in a winter jacket and all covered up! 8u

I prefer cold to hot. When its hot, you cant do much. When its cold, at least you can bundle up. XD;;

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 9th, '23, 23:35    

lunar_eclipse66

Hugs: 72789
Mood: I can hear the wires pullin'
Its weirdly chilly for June right now where I am but the sky was also filled with smoke for the past few days. Its finally clearing up and the sun doesn't look bright orange/red so I'll take that as a win.

(0) (0)
Real talk for a moment: Can we Go back to that month that Pokemon Go was released. Everyone was so happy and the only people down my throat were old men at work who complained about a cell phone app kids were playing. Can we have that? Please.
I have a hangout now but its rather lonely. Wanna come in and read a story?
We're All a Little Bit Insane Inside...
I'm an artwhore: x-broken-wish-x Silly Chu

Posted: Jun 10th, '23, 01:07    

Hotarla

You and me both Lunar! It rained a bit today so the rain got rid of some of that smoke. I’m in southern Ontario and there were fires up north and in Quebec.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 10th, '23, 01:48    

lunar_eclipse66

Hugs: 72789
Mood: I can hear the wires pullin'
Oh that's right, you live just south of it so you must have gotten a direct blast. It was brutal over here, my eyes were burning within a minute of being outside and my lungs were super irritated.

(0) (0)
Real talk for a moment: Can we Go back to that month that Pokemon Go was released. Everyone was so happy and the only people down my throat were old men at work who complained about a cell phone app kids were playing. Can we have that? Please.
I have a hangout now but its rather lonely. Wanna come in and read a story?
We're All a Little Bit Insane Inside...
I'm an artwhore: x-broken-wish-x Silly Chu

Posted: Jun 10th, '23, 03:24    

Hotarla

Whereabouts do you live? Are you in the same province or a different one?
Anyways, it wasn’t that bad here. Sure the skies were kinda greyish and hazy and yellowish and I sometimes smelled burning.

And I think it irritated my lungs a bit since I used to have asthma.

(0) (0)

[ 476 posts ]