Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Errors appearing in the Alchemist/Quest forums
Posted: Apr 13th, '23, 05:23    

Rehgai

Hugs: 19352
I went to make an item, when the website crashed. After refreshing I made an item, and in the the space above the header, a bunch of errors appeared. I am going to past them in the Spoiler only because its a lot of text and not sure how much there is.
Spoiler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/quest_functions.inc on line 236: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/quest_functions.inc on line 236: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4207: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3049)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4207: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3049)
The weird part is the header is there, this is above the header somehow.

(0) (0)
I'm working on my wishlist! I love wings, and the color green and black, fyi.

Post subject: Re: Errors appearing in the Alchemist/Quest forums
Posted: Apr 13th, '23, 07:32    

Illustrator
Firn

Hugs: 214125
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
Unfortunately we have the problem since the phoBB update and starkad has not been able to fix it till now. :mcsweat:

(0) (0)

[ 2 posts ]