Witches  33%  [ 14 ]
Black cats  38%  [ 16 ]
Mummies  0%  [ 0 ]
Skeletons  5%  [ 2 ]
Ghosts  7%  [ 3 ]
Candy  12%  [ 5 ]
Monsters  5%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 42
 Post subject: Re: Halloween! Halloween Chat!
Posted: Oct 9th, '23, 01:29    

Carrot Cake

Hugs: 31897
Kuuki wrote: Oct 8th, '23, 08:32
OK, I take everything back, Canada prices are even crazier.

And what with no assigned seating? Our low costs are stingy with the carryon allowance but they still do assigned seating and probably make a lot of money with the option to choose seats.
Yeap!! lol In canada we dont really have a lot of competition. We have 3 major airlines and I SWEAR they are working together to just keep prices high. We just had a scandal like that with a bread company that kept the prices high for like years. I

Yea thats why the flights are so cheap. its a free for all. No carryons no assigned seating and no food/drinks lol

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 9th, '23, 02:52    

Hotarla

Hugs: 97314
Lunaaa made an event thread. i would've done it myself but i wasn't here during the first few days of the event.

LUNAA, you should post all the Halloween items on the first page. I think Carrot has them all.

(0) (0)
Selling Wild Knuffel, Dig and Event Items Here!

Posted: Oct 9th, '23, 03:22    

Kuuki

Hugs: 278000
Carrot Cake wrote: Oct 9th, '23, 01:29
Kuuki wrote: Oct 8th, '23, 08:32
OK, I take everything back, Canada prices are even crazier.

And what with no assigned seating? Our low costs are stingy with the carryon allowance but they still do assigned seating and probably make a lot of money with the option to choose seats.
Yeap!! lol In canada we dont really have a lot of competition. We have 3 major airlines and I SWEAR they are working together to just keep prices high. We just had a scandal like that with a bread company that kept the prices high for like years. I

Yea thats why the flights are so cheap. its a free for all. No carryons no assigned seating and no food/drinks lol
We have two XD And then a few low cost carriers, some being focused on very small areas. Also these two major carriers own part of all of those LLC so technically, yeah, two. And JetStar, which is Australian.
But even owned by the major carriers the LLC's quality of service decreases the more you get close to the end of the day.

(0) (0)
Life in Japan and more at MARCH STORY

Posted: Oct 9th, '23, 03:48    

Hotarla

i just went on vacation with air canada and i know that the flight was only 3hrs long but you have to pay for EVERYTHING on the flight. like i seriously remember that stuff like earbuds and the like were free before. now, you have to pay for EVERYTHING. i'm just glad that stuff like water and juice is still free. 8u no food tho, that's $$$$.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 9th, '23, 04:00    

Kuuki

Hugs: 278000
Well, usually on a 3 hours flight, unless you're in first class it's pretty rare that food comes out. Or at least I've never experienced that.
I don't even have a screen on 3 hours flights usually XD

(0) (0)
Life in Japan and more at MARCH STORY

Posted: Oct 9th, '23, 04:00    

Yokuutsu

Hugs: 11260
Mood: I just want to sleep
So this year, I have a very stupid costume!

Great, but stupid imho.

So, Dead by Daylight the game.....I got a ghostface mask....just gonna wear whatever with it and call it a future cosmetic set for ghostface.

Cheap, but a costume :D

(0) (0)
Questing: 12 x Silver Crown.

I am so far behind on castle quests.

Also: Always looking for MxM rps

Posted: Oct 9th, '23, 04:14    

Carrot Cake

Hugs: 31897
@Hotarla

haha not yet! Im not exactly halfway done in collecting all the items though :) I can give them the image if they want it. Also air canada is the worse!!! I been delayed just sitting at pearson airport for like 5 hours. We boarded the plane and everything and we just sat there. Cause apparently flight control didnt get notified by Air Canada they had a flight taking off that day.

Also west jet is really nice! I got free food from them everytime I travel with them.

@Kuuki- that's true too. Its usually for longer flights they need to provide food by law I think.

@Yokuutsu- yea I played dead by daylight! Ghostface is actually from the Scream franchise (movies and some horror games). So its very popular still haha!! I always see one person with it every year. '

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 9th, '23, 04:51    

Hotarla

i guess. still, everything is so expensive lol.

Carrot: well Luna can update the list every time a new item is revealed. just so that we can all get a picture (literally) of what the items look like. xD

i don't fly much. so i havent had that happen to me. but yeah, like earbuds were like......$3.50CDN. and i was like HELL NAW, i'll use my own.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 9th, '23, 05:31    

Yokuutsu

Hugs: 11260
Mood: I just want to sleep
@Carrot Cake

I remember the original Scream lol, just DBD lets me just wear the mask and whatever I want with it LOL

(0) (0)
Questing: 12 x Silver Crown.

I am so far behind on castle quests.

Also: Always looking for MxM rps

Posted: Oct 9th, '23, 16:50    

lunar_eclipse66

Hugs: 74217
Mood: I can hear the wires pullin'
The scream movies are some of the only scary movies I like. I'm a wimp when things jump out at me, but I love slasher/thrillers,

(0) (0)
Real talk for a moment: Can we Go back to that month that Pokemon Go was released. Everyone was so happy and the only people down my throat were old men at work who complained about a cell phone app kids were playing. Can we have that? Please.
I have a hangout now but its rather lonely. Wanna come in and read a story?
We're All a Little Bit Insane Inside...
I'm an artwhore: x-broken-wish-x Silly Chu

[ 294 posts ]