First star I see tonight  34%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 32
 Post subject: Re: Doughnight Chat
Posted: Dec 1st, '23, 12:59    

Hotarla

Hugs: 90369
A happy first doughnight to you then!

(0) (0)
Selling Wild Knuffel, Dig and Event Items Here!

Posted: Dec 1st, '23, 14:40    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 101642
Mood: spiritual
@Hotarla: i'm sorry, i didn't mean to steal your thunder! i was just very excited :mcblush: i would be so grateful if you continued to do what you were planning and update your first post in this thread with the items as they're opened. and for the pretty banners, i could edit the top post to pretty it with your banners, and credit you in that post for them.

@Outline: How exciting that this is your first Doughnight! And yeah, the site tends to be slow chatting-wise which is why many of the events, as well as the Candy Caravan, encourage chatting to keep the site thriving.

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Dec 1st, '23, 17:51    

Kirsch

Hugs: 6590
Even though I find it kinda hard to post a lot I like that events are encouraging it :mccute:
As I just returned to this site recently this is my first doughnight in ages!

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 1st, '23, 19:09    

lunar_eclipse66

Hugs: 72784
Mood: I can hear the wires pullin'
My knuffels found like 30 key fragments last night so I'm covered for a few days. I like that it started off with a snow background!

(0) (0)
Real talk for a moment: Can we Go back to that month that Pokemon Go was released. Everyone was so happy and the only people down my throat were old men at work who complained about a cell phone app kids were playing. Can we have that? Please.
I have a hangout now but its rather lonely. Wanna come in and read a story?
We're All a Little Bit Insane Inside...
I'm an artwhore: x-broken-wish-x Silly Chu

Posted: Dec 1st, '23, 21:03    

Hotarla

suree, i can continue to update my first post with the items. and yeah you can use that banner, its literally a direct link of the one in the announcement. :>

i posted the image code for the banner so you could just add that banner as an image later. there's no need to credit me since i'm literally just taking the direct link of the original announcement. if/once you change the first post with the announcement banner, i'll edit my post as well.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 2nd, '23, 04:39    

chuunibyou

Awesome! I have updated the top post with the banner as well as the link to your post with the item list :mccool:

(0) (0)
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

Posted: Dec 2nd, '23, 07:36    

Hotarla

Oh thanks! I’ve edited my post too! Looks like we’ll be seeing some recolors!

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 2nd, '23, 08:04    

Kirsch

Hugs: 6590
lunar_eclipse66 wrote: Dec 1st, '23, 19:09 My knuffels found like 30 key fragments last night so I'm covered for a few days.
Uh that's amazing!
I admit I got the pet to help me out a little :mcheh: i got a few fragments with digging yesterday but not that many. Let's see how successful it will be today
Edit: I got 6

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 2nd, '23, 08:29    

Hotarla

I’m also good for keys for the next few days lol. Just over 10 keys pft. XD;;

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 2nd, '23, 09:03    

chuunibyou

Yeah the fact that you only open one window per day (or the same window multiple times a day if you choose to) will put many of us in excess of keys, I think. :mclaugh:

(0) (0)

[ 228 posts ]