Starlight
Star bright  66%  [ 21 ]
First star I see tonight  34%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 32
 Post subject: Re: Doughnight Chat
Posted: Dec 3rd, '23, 17:43    

Hotarla

Hugs: 95722
Ugh today is so cold lol. And I have to go out lol.

(0) (0)
Selling Wild Knuffel, Dig and Event Items Here!

Posted: Dec 3rd, '23, 20:16    

Outline

Hugs: 6467
Mood: Illustrating
Hotarla wrote: Dec 3rd, '23, 17:43 Ugh today is so cold lol. And I have to go out lol.
Our air conditioning in my home isn't great and it's chilly where I live. I wouldn't say it's cold like in states or places that get 023715729874239 feet of snow. I don't think I could live like that. There was a really bad winter storm in Texas once and there was a horrible pile up on iced roads.

(0) (0)
~A woman can dream~

Posted: Dec 4th, '23, 01:29    

Hotarla

We don’t have AC here, the townhouses place is way too old for tempp control. We have strip heaters but apparently they use up a lot of electricity so I don’t use it in my room. I use a tower heater.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 4th, '23, 01:55    

lunar_eclipse66

Hugs: 73935
Mood: I can hear the wires pullin'
You would think with living in the Northeast of the US I would be immune to the cold, but nope. I hate this time of the year.

(0) (0)
Real talk for a moment: Can we Go back to that month that Pokemon Go was released. Everyone was so happy and the only people down my throat were old men at work who complained about a cell phone app kids were playing. Can we have that? Please.
I have a hangout now but its rather lonely. Wanna come in and read a story?
We're All a Little Bit Insane Inside...
I'm an artwhore: x-broken-wish-x Silly Chu

Posted: Dec 4th, '23, 02:14    

Outline

So I was just scrolling around and looking for forums to chat about stuff and I got like three or four pieces from just LOOKING at things lol.

(0) (0)
~A woman can dream~

Posted: Dec 4th, '23, 03:05    

Hotarla

You mean popups?

I make a post and leave lol.
New item up! It’s a recolor from the looks of it.

I live in Canada, I should be used to cold too lol.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 4th, '23, 08:19    

Kirsch

Hugs: 7517
I live in southwest Germany, a place not really known for being cold. So I'm not used To temperatures below zero for more then a few days and temperatures below 5 already feel super cold to me
My godmother lives in Canada and from she tells us sometimes it's much colder there :mcheh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 4th, '23, 08:53    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 104578
Mood: spiritual
Popups are nice to get while browsing, I'm not going out of my way to find them but it's nice when they show up! Most of my fragments are from posting, too.

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Dec 4th, '23, 09:15    

Hotarla

Um yeah temps that are just below zero ain’t cold lol. Trying getting -20 with windchill and yeah that’s cold. XD
I once had an online friend who lives in the Philippines and one day she said she was coming to North America and that she would be dropping by Toronto. I told her I’d show her and her fam around and bought some very Canadian Olympic winter mittens for her. (It was November at the time)

IT WAS A GOOD THING I DID.

that day, I don’t remember the exact temp? But it was either in the single plus digits or single minus digits. And, they’re from the Philippines lol, and they couldn’t STAND the cold. XD her dad ended up getting some use for the mittens I gave her! XD

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 4th, '23, 09:19    

Outline

chuunibyou wrote: Dec 4th, '23, 08:53 Popups are nice to get while browsing, I'm not going out of my way to find them but it's nice when they show up! Most of my fragments are from posting, too.
I almost couldn't navigate anywhere and then once I finally did get here to post, I made my post and it was FP, Fragment, doughnuts/daycare tickets. I feel like KOFK is thanking me for loving to be here lol.

(0) (0)
~A woman can dream~

[ 228 posts ]