Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Trust Fund with No Trust
Posted: Dec 14th, '23, 23:20    

wolfcat87

Hugs: 10871
Mood: Interested
Was looking at public records last Friday and ran into a trust fund my great grandfather made than included my little brother and I 25 years ago when we were homeless and still in elementary school... We never saw a single cent. My uncle stole all of it and never once tried to repay it or tell us it ever existed. No one else in the family knew about it except him and his wife.

So, now I've hired a lawyer and am going after him for stealing from poor kids in his own family.

It also included his mother and disabled uncle who suffered from schizophrenia and needed to be cared for the rest of his life. He also signed over all of my grandfather's properties to himself and signed as the witness and had his wife as the notary. They got bounced back, so he had the disabled uncle sign as the witness.

I'm shocked, angry, and also happy. Even if it never got to us, someone in the family tried to take care of us. At the same time, who steals from children and just watches them struggle for decades while making no effort to help? He didn't even try to be a decent uncle. I got maybe 1 happy birthday in the past 20 years, and he has no problem saying nasty things about me to other people even though we don't talk.

(0) (0)

[ 1 post ]