Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Knuffel games and food points
Posted: Jan 5th, '24, 20:59    

Aracaini

Hugs: 5220
Mood: Sleepy
Hi, the FAQs say I can get food points by playing games and submitting a high score. Where can I find the games please?

(0) (0)
Back after many years. Hey! O/

Post subject: Re: Knuffel games and food points
Posted: Jan 5th, '24, 22:39    

Akili Li

Hugs: 222932
Mood: contemplative
Sadly, the platform used by these games stopped being supported and was retired, so the games are no more.

Currently, the best way I know of to get FP are:
1) By levelling up your elemental (regular, not wild) knuffel (gain 1k food each level divisible by 10. So level 10, 20, etc.)
2) By digging in the Candy Island with your knuffel (you have a small chance of receiving food points from digging IF you do not find anything else; so a Knuffel that has maxed out points in Earth, for example, will 100% find materials and no food when digging in Earth areas. If it digs in any of the other areas, it may not find anything at all, but it also might return with some food. Food points gained in this way most commonly come in groups of 10 FP, but might also be sets of 50 FP, 200 FP, or most rarely, 1k FP)
3) By completing polls in forum threads (gain 1-10 food points each poll)
4) By selling items in the Market
5) If you are new, there are some Charity threads which will give you FP to get you started
6) If you give a regular knuffel up for adoption, you gain FP equal to 100 FP per level of the Knuffel. So a max-level (level 100) knuffel would grant you 10k FP if you give it up for adoption. It takes 50k xp to level a knuffel up to level 100, though, so that's a lot of work if you don't use lava lamps. Still, if you need some immediate emergency food, it's an option. As long as what you gain by giving it up is higher than its adoption price, you can also immediately adopt it back again and still have a net gain. Knuffels given up for adoption will have their levels reset to the beginning, will lose any description you gave it, will lose its name, and any room items you used will be returned to you.
7) Posting in the forums also gains you a small amount of food; comparable to doing polls. In the Spam forum, the food points gained are minimized.

(Note that if you TRADE a Knuffel, it will be traded along with everything intact. So description, name, levels, and room items will all go with the Knuffel being traded.)

Hope that helps.

(1) (0)
I want to buy or trade for these knuffels:
Earth Gen 18, Light Gen 19, Fire Gen 21, Air/Light/Water Gen 22, Light Gen 23, Earth/Light Gen 25, Darkness Gen 26.
Please PM me if you can help!

Posted: Jan 5th, '24, 22:41    

Aracaini

Hugs: 5220
Mood: Sleepy
OK that's great thank you so similar to last time then.
I was worried why I couldn't find anything.

(0) (0)
Back after many years. Hey! O/

Posted: Jan 5th, '24, 22:43    

Akili Li

Hugs: 222932
Mood: contemplative
Yep, they're just gone now.
(I miss the whack-a-wuffel. I was terrible at it, but it was so cute and fun)

EDIT: I forgot another good :food: option! Make Wild Knuffel. :qh:

(0) (0)
I want to buy or trade for these knuffels:
Earth Gen 18, Light Gen 19, Fire Gen 21, Air/Light/Water Gen 22, Light Gen 23, Earth/Light Gen 25, Darkness Gen 26.
Please PM me if you can help!

[ 4 posts ]