Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 2231 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Avatar Item Suggestions and Requests
Posted: Jul 19th, '08, 11:25    

Reanna

Hugs: 8450
Mood: ...I can't believe how much I love you...
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Made items.
Last updated: 28.July.2010

7. Panda Hat

21. Food Items: Sushi you can hold. Or Onigiri <3 Like cute onigiri.

26. Lace Choker.

28. 'I :qh: Spam' t-shirt.

34. Night Cap

35. Star and Winged Stuff: [Reference] A choker with a winged star (wings not attached to the star though). A winged headband.

43. The magician.

45. Gen Lab animal suggestions: Panda, Tiger (white Bengal and orange Siberian)

56. Gloves that cover your fingers to your knuckles and no lower.

57. Ribbons.

59. Ehlenia's witch hat from the Halloween '08 banner.

62. Some odds and ends to hold: paintbrush, coffee mug, lollipop, Popsicle

66. Plain white long-sleeved shirt.

68. Brown blazer (As worn by Light Yagami.)

72. Huge lollipops in all kinds of colors!

73. Hair style: ponytail.

78. Cropped shirts that show our stomachs.

80. Pets: Canary

82. Handpuppets? Or sock puppets.

88. Goggles; the kind that sits atop your hair, but the ones that go over your eyes are good too.

89. Spiral-shaped ram's horns

104. Tiara.

110. Parasols

114. Black pupils for the eyes.

119. Birds that sit on our shoulders.

124. Mistletoe borders

128. A bow to go on the head.

129. Unicorn horn

134. A few more element based items, like an ice spear to match the winter items

136. Darker skin for bases (dark brown).

137. Mermaid items (eg. kelp, seashells, trident, underwater background, fish background, starfish accessories, mermaid tail.)

142. Wedding dress Image

167. Demon wings.

170. More lipstick colors.

173. Different ears (animal/elven)

175. Marks/tattoos under our eyes (for example, Lord Wuffel's and Feänor's).

182. Plain collared Shirts/dress shirts.

183. Suits.

187. Chinese dresses; especially a black one with red cherry blossoms and white trimming, and a pink one with white cherry blossoms and trimming. [Reference 01] [Reference 02]

188. A Chinese shirt like [this].

190. Long lace gloves that end just below the elbow or lace armwarmers. [Reference]

191. Whiter hair colors.

193. Cat noses (kind of like the Rudolph one but in a pink version and a black version.) Whiskers to go with the cat hats.

202. Butterfly wings.

204. circus items; hats

211. Long sleeved shirts or other kinds of shirts layered under corsets.

212. Summer dresses.

213. Undershirts with different sleeve lengths. (Long, elbow-length, short, and sleeveless)

219. A blue jester-like outfit. [Reference]

223. Tridents to go with the seafolk set; watery-looking ones, rich golden ones with jewels in it, or plain ones.

232. White face paint.

237. A pearl necklace that comes down to about the bust and is viewable outside of clothing; it doesn't tuck underneath it.

247. Ice cream cones.

339. medusa hair and weird medusa eyes, a little griffin pet roman style helmet [References]

343. Wuffel Third Eye (It could be sold in the gen lab in the same colors/shapes as regular eyes, but be equippable in the same slot as the forehead jewels, moons, etc.)

344. Parts of this set have been made:
dresses,
rosy cheeks
and hats for the ladies and walking sticks for the men! (I know we now have some at LF, but they wouldn't fit to this outfit, wouldn't they? o_O)

348. A crown to wear like the silver crown quest material with the same angle [Reference]

367. blushes for avis. Like the /// blushes and the circle blushes and perhaps some one cheek blushes. I just think it would be cute

271. nitemare set:

nitemare wings
nitemare headwings
nitemare collar
little demonic (cute demonic pet)
nitemare gloves

281. A simple opened button shirt.

294. Opera mask

327. Visual Kei [Reference]

328. Lolitaish [Reference]

334. More fancy shirt styles [Something like this]

383. Summer set/Summer solstice set (Sun/sun rays for a background item, Sun robe, golden gloves, golden curly hair, a gold cat/pet, golden eyes (perhaps different from the demon ones with a bit more gold to them and with a similar shape to them like the cloud eyes, and a hair accessory)

405. a blue eye patch over the left eye

408. More Deep browns: [Reference]

409. More Bunny Beige [Reference]

410. More light turquoise items like the cloud set.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 19th, '08, 22:29    

Ambrienne

Hugs: 27566
Star Ocean wise, the only thing that I can think of that I want to see is a version of Albel's hairstyle. :qw:

Am I the only one who saw those two long tail parts of hair and wanted to reach out and yank on them? (I know what it feels like to have someone yank on your hair, and it wasn't even a kid. It was someone old enough to be my mother. :qoops: )

One other thing I'd like to see stuff from is maybe some of the guardian outfits from the Angelique game series. The girl's outfits are decent, too (some of them would probably even fit a certain era theme I think someone suggested in another thread).

...I'd really like to see something like the guardians as a Knuffel, too. It wouldn't be that hard to do since I remember seeing chibi versions of them somewhere on the net.

::steers back to the avatar topic:: Another game series (same developers) I'd like to see stuff from is Harukanaru Toki no Naka De. My custom Knuffel, Cyn's clothing was designed off of a character from the first game, Yorihisa.

As far as Angelique and the Haruka games go, it's not so much about specific colors and patterns as it is styles that I'm interested in having something like. Items like the headpiece of amethyst stones Clavis wears (throughout the series) or Charlie's wild hair in Angelique Etoile, and, of course, Yorihisa's jacket-like thing from the first Haruka...

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 20th, '08, 00:50    

Treasured Helper
Vindrae

Hugs: 32672
Mood: Goooooood!
I supose this would be ok? No? :qwor:

http://www.kofk.de/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6802

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 20th, '08, 02:30    

Mikael Hart

Hugs: 193161
Mood: Hugs are death squeezes.
Website: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/mikael-hart/6844374/
Michichis wrote:... oh yeah ... I heard about that, was it around April fools??? ... it sounded funny though ... um, Mika, you're amongst friends here, admit that you liked them at some point ... come on, you can do it ... stop lying to yourself ... :qsq: ...

... I so want ears and tail ... fox ones to be specific ... the reason shall remain a mystery ... :qsmr: ...

Eh, I never felt any particular way about mudkips. I didn't think they were that cute or anything. I liked, uh, was it called lotad? I like lotad the way I like Scottish terriers --I think it's cute/funny when animals look like they have mustaches.

If we're going for animal parts, I'd like some horns/antlers. My name's associated with deers, if that means anything... though antlers aren't really a popular item (most people like cats and foxes and wolves). XD Well, I'm fine with anything, as long as it looks good, really.

Ambrienne wrote:Am I the only one who saw those two long tail parts of hair and wanted to reach out and yank on them? (I know what it feels like to have someone yank on your hair, and it wasn't even a kid. It was someone old enough to be my mother. :qoops: )

XD;; Well, I never really wanted to do that...it'd probably hurt the other person. I like petting people's head when they get a super-short haircut though. It drives my brother nuts, because he was the one who last got a buzz cut.

Vindrae wrote:I supose this would be ok? No? :qwor:

http://www.kofk.de/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6802

Ah, dude, that's awesome, Vin! Anything fandom related that you'd like to see in particular, though?

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 20th, '08, 05:24    

Michichis

Hugs: 35978
Mikael Hart wrote:
Michichis wrote:... oh yeah ... I heard about that, was it around April fools??? ... it sounded funny though ... um, Mika, you're amongst friends here, admit that you liked them at some point ... come on, you can do it ... stop lying to yourself ... :qsq: ...

... I so want ears and tail ... fox ones to be specific ... the reason shall remain a mystery ... :qsmr: ...

Eh, I never felt any particular way about mudkips. I didn't think they were that cute or anything. I liked, uh, was it called lotad? I like lotad the way I like Scottish terriers --I think it's cute/funny when animals look like they have mustaches.

If we're going for animal parts, I'd like some horns/antlers. My name's associated with deers, if that means anything... though antlers aren't really a popular item (most people like cats and foxes and wolves). XD Well, I'm fine with anything, as long as it looks good, really.

... lotad ... lol ... I actually like Vulpix b/c it resembles a fox ... I love foxes ... I think it has something to do with my obsession with Foxy ... :qsmr: ...

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 20th, '08, 05:41    

Mikael Hart

Hugs: 193161
Mood: Hugs are death squeezes.
Website: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/mikael-hart/6844374/
XD I like foxes too. I doodle them a lot; it's one of my mascots.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 20th, '08, 05:45    

Michichis

Hugs: 35978
... awww ... now I'm feeling down ... I miss my puppy ... I know it has nothing to do with foxes, but I feel like whinnying ...

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 20th, '08, 14:12    

Treasured Helper
Vindrae

Ok, I had a long think and all I could get was the popular chi ears…now they are on gaia and they look like chi ears with out a twist…so I don’t think it will be a good idea to make them…

But I have made my own form a mechanical chi ears, they are space like and I liked my mecha design for my knuffel o////o
It’s a start and I’m sure I will get more ideas to put up. (the problem is that I don’t watch anime.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 20th, '08, 14:36    

Treasured Helper
Vindrae

This is just…..strange. (boy/ girl)
Anyway I’m sure the cat ears will be available in the genetics lab *nod*

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 20th, '08, 15:30