Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 105 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: KOfK Official Contest
Posted: Feb 4th, '09, 14:24    

Sirtaki

Hugs: 17763
I really like how the avatar is intergrated in the new layout ^^ Anyway, I'll have a go:

Kingdom of Knuffel is an online dreamworld. Collect mythical creatures to take care off and dress up your avatar with equally magical items. Enter the fairy tale and meet people who like to escape from the real world as much as you do.

P.S. We're not Gaia

... XD

(0) (0)
Image Image
Image Image
Skeleton wrote:I lost my arm. My precious ARM! ...I LOST MY ARM! BRING IT BACK! WHERE IS MY ARM? WHERRRE ISSS MY AAAAARM!!!

Posted: Feb 4th, '09, 14:31    

Ichigo cat

Hugs: 414
The kingdom Of Knuffel, a place where you can explore, discover, keep pets, socialize and make friends for life. You can even dress up your own personal avatar, make it special, make it yours.

KOfK

:3

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 4th, '09, 15:38    

cheeky-holly2

Hugs: 13087
Kingdom Of Knuffel is the website of the year! Make a cute avatar, buy adorable Knuffels and Trade with friends! You can play our addicting games for a chance to win stuff or just chill out and chat. Save up food to buy the perfect outfit for your avatar so they can be just as beautiful as the movie stars. So what you waiting for? Come and join today! You'll regret it if you don't.

(0) (0)
Fanart:
Self-art:
Collecting Art of my Chibi Pixel Doll Avatar!

Posted: Feb 4th, '09, 16:25    

Zemmy

Hugs: 10162
Mood: Amused.
"Kingdom of Knuffel is more than an online community, it's a family. Everywhere you turn, people are willing to help you and treat you with the respect and dignity you deserve. Can't figure something you? Go to the forums, full of friendly people. Item collector? Then go to our shops and start collecting away. Impassioned Spammer? Devoted roleplayer? Pet adopter? Whatever it is you do, Kingdom of Knuffel is the place for you. Come join the family!"

Rofl, I woke up like a bit ago... And this is what I cam up with. I like the basis in which I wrote it.. I don't know though. I hope I win. >_<;

(0) (0)
>tfw white straight male

Posted: Feb 4th, '09, 17:10    

Wren

Hugs: 391
Mood: *Selling mule*
~ Welcome everyone to the Kingdom of Knuffel. The Kingdom of Knuffel is our home. Join us for the close atmosphere of our forums, or maybe the invigorating events and games are more your speed. Let us not forget the avatars that reach as far as your imagination can provide. Join us and grow with us today. We look forward to seeing you! ~

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 4th, '09, 17:17    

RaiRai

Hugs: 19337
Mood: Chipper.
Entry One:

A Queen among Kings - Kingdom of Knuffel is a friendly, inviting avatar website which is only limited by your own imagination. Join us in a rich environment with captivating stories, adorable dressable avatars, cute feedable pets and many more exciting features. Envelope yourself in a world of fantasy and become part of our beloved Kingdom.

Entry Two:

Do you have a passion for fashion? You'll not be disappointed by the vast selection of options Kingdom of Knuffel avatars have to offer. This ever expanding, ever growing site has so much to offer you. From stories to games, to pets and competitions. We feed the appetite of avatar site lovers everywhere! So feel free to stop in and savor our offerings. We'd love to have you along for the ride.

(0) (0)
I am a COMMON fiend.
  1. Selling: Fairy Coins. 7.2k each. Please PM.
    Wanting: TT items. Various Items exchanged for my Wanted Items. Check here!
    Buying: Commons. Check here for needed items.
    Questing: Various Materials. Check my thread for quest item trades.

~Wanted Quest Items.~

Image Image

Please Feed My Knuffel:

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Posted: Feb 4th, '09, 17:25    

AlkseeyaKC

Hugs: 242702
Mood: I'm Blue dabadee dabadie.
Kingdom of Knuffel is a magical kingdom full of gardens, forests, valley and all kinds a wonderful places! Users are free to walk around and make new friends, have there own shops, be who they want to be, and own there vary own knuffel. Little creatures we can feed and play with.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 4th, '09, 17:30    

Aquamarine

Hugs: 6457
Mood: distracted
Writing isnt exactly my thing either, but for a chance to help with the new site layout and a chance to get those prizes, I guess I'll give it a shot. ^_^

Kingdom of Knuffel is a wonderful online community of friendly people and beautiful, customizable avatars. Earn foodpoints to spend in shops by chatting in the forums, playing games, or feeding your very own feedable pet from Knufftropolis. Don't be shy! Join today and begin enjoying the online community that reminds us what community is all about.
-Your new friends at KOfK-

(0) (0)
click Image to view my knuffel collection

Visit my shop in the Market

Currently after: Fairy Coins/TT/MT
PM or post in my request/buying thread. <3

Posted: Feb 4th, '09, 18:03    

Anonymous

Hugs: 0
Kingdom of Knuffel is a beautiful avatar community where you can adopt your own feedable knuffel, dress up your avatar, shop, play games, chat, and make new friends. It's welcoming atmosphere, and kind members will make you feel right at home.
Come join our family. We can't wait to meet you!

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 4th, '09, 18:21    

Nymphra

Hugs: 267
Writing is not my thing either, but hey why not give it a shot? :qwhee:

Kingdom of Knuffel is a family, a place to go when you need to relax, make friends or even keep a pet. It's a place filled with happy people, great art and cute items. I couldn't say no! Can you?

Epic failure but I gave it a shot hehe. :qh:

(0) (0)
Currently ONLINE

[ 105 posts ]