Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 39 posts ] 
Body shaming of any kind is wrong.
But people have nothing better to do with their lives \8u/  44%  [ 60 ]
I'm sorry, I was too busy listening to something else and not listening to pissyass judgmental people 8u  56%  [ 75 ]
Total votes : 135
 Post subject: Re: Weight
Posted: Sep 9th, '16, 10:18    

+Sakura-OyO+

Hugs: 11729
Mood: Stressed
I tend not to think about being overweight. I know that i am, but it's not that bad and no one's ever been rude enough to come up to me or call me out. I blame my body type and genes i guess, because i am small in some ways and large in others. My weight just piles in certain spots and I've never been able to get rid of all of it.
But to be honest, it wouldn't bother me if someone did say something. I'm not ashamed of myself or my dieting/eating habits, and the only way someone could hurt my feelings would be if they were someone personally close to me. I love myself and that's all that matters really. To any of you who are bothered by this or are suffering b/c of other people, let me just tell you this. You are beautiful, wonderful people and you deserve to be happy. Don't let others get you down.

(0) (0)
Looking For Knuffels!!: A11, D3, D8, D11, D13, D14, E8, F8, F10, L10, L11, L12, L13, W9, W11, W12, W13
My Knuffel Kingdom l +OyO+'s Material Trades l Spamelopolis V2 l +OyO+'s Shop

Posted: Sep 9th, '16, 21:51    

Bunnei

Hugs: 105357
Mood: Fall colors <3
When people talk about other people in a negative way, it just makes me think of how we were all taught in kindergarten:
"If you don't have something nice to say, then down't say anything at all."
Seems like people need an updated lesson on the subject.

But yeah, people shouldn't say things to hurt other people. It's just mean~

Also on weight, I found that my metabolism is changing, and even though i get a decent amount of exercise, i still gain weight if i eat crappy food. Too muh sugar,unhealthy fats, and processed grains.
So i switched to a clean eating diet with lean protein, veggies fruit, and whole grains only. I have lost some weight, I am happy with the results. I feel mentally better as well overall. It was tough to get used to though because I am pretty sure i was heavily addicted to sugar.
Apparently women are only supposed to have 25g a sugar a day.
:mcdead:

(0) (0)
Buying some things here:
http://kofk.de/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=41727
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Posted: Sep 10th, '16, 02:11    

LunaXO

Hugs: 42649
Mood: trying to get back into it!
i struggled with weight my whole life and I still do....
I can barely eat and I can still gain weight. it makes me depressed. I am suprised i even found a guy who loves me (i hope XD)
I was bullied my whole like and it scard me for life.... its horrible

(0) (0)
My Knuffel Hunt <3 Will buy any on this list

Posted: Sep 10th, '16, 08:22    

Nynaevie

Hugs: 10831
Mood: I'll go with "I'm fine :)"
I don't judge people by their weight, unless they're in either of the extremes, e.g. anorexic or obese. And then it's mostly because of the health-related issues they're likely going to have. As long as you're healthy and happy it's fine with me.

As for myself I don't really care about my weight as such. I tend to avoid scales and haven't measured my weight in over a year, because I know I would get to obsessed with the number. I do hope to lose a little fat, or at least get rid of my small muffin top, but that's more for aesthetic reasons and not really health/weight related >_< It has made me develop some unhealthy eating habits, which I'm currently trying to get rid of.

(0) (0)
If you're talking to me, and I don't reply, it's likely because there's no ping system when you quote someone on this site

Feed my Knuffels!

First fairy found: 300414

Posted: Sep 10th, '16, 17:54    

LunaXO

Hugs: 42649
Mood: trying to get back into it!
People with health conditions need help so I don't judge anyone /:

(0) (0)
My Knuffel Hunt <3 Will buy any on this list

Posted: Sep 11th, '16, 00:47    

Pernelle

Hugs: 57757
Weight is such a touchy subject :/
I have a nice figure, and I'm horrified of gaining weight. From a logical standpoint, I do not understand why at all. When looking at my girlfriends for example, I think nothing less of any of them for weighing more than "what's ideal", nor do I find any of them any less beautiful. I'm not healthier than them, either, because I'm like 0% muscle.
So I'm sure an increase in my weight would change nothing about how the people I care about think of me, so why is it such a big deal to myself? I mean, pf course it would be annoying not to fit my jeans anymore and stuff, but the extent of my fear of gaining weight is just ridiculous.

Also, the original post is like a foreign language to me because pounds? ' and "? You might as well measure yourself in fairy wing lenghts and dragon tooth weight, I'd be equaly informed xD I wish the whole world would use the metric system :mcheh:

(0) (0)
Please visit my Trading thread
:qstar:

I'm offering these current/recent TT items:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Posted: Oct 16th, '16, 09:49    

Yumi123

Hugs: 8989
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
I am really glad that body positivity is gaining more and more attention now. We now have "Edit-free" magazines and plus-sized models and mannequins in bigger sizes that 6. I feel that the important thing is that you feel good in your skin and can be active. I would say that I've gotten close to the standard now. I was put on Adderall in January for my ADHD and I had appetite suppression as well as increased concentration, allowing me to focus on tasks with physical work. I've now gone from 194 to 136 lbs. I look and feel a ton better and I pretty much go the day on a granola bar and then eat what I feel hungry for when I get home.

(0) (0)
help me in my quest!
1 x Gold Bullion, 8 x Earth Potion, 16 x Heart Balloon, 18 x Eel

Image~Image~Image~Image~Image~Image

Posted: Oct 22nd, '16, 15:06    

Peparexa

Hugs: 15990
I'm against body shaming, but telling someone who is either obese or extremely thin and having health problems because of it that their body is beautiful the way it is... That's not okay in my opinion. I have a 13 year old cousin who has way too much fat on him and if someone told him that his body shape is beautiful and that he shouldn't worry about his weight, I would seriously ask them "are you trying to kill him?" His legs are starting to bend, he has back problems and various other problems. Unfortunately, my uncle isn't doing much to help him. He buys him sweets and greasy food and then yells at him for being fat, instead of being supportive, not buying him junk food and doing sports or at least taking walks with him. And my uncle doesn't even work, so he has plenty of time to do things to help his son, but he mostly spends it hunting or watching tv.

Anyway, I'd say that my weight is the right weight for my height. As a kid, I used to be pretty thin and there was even a time when I barely ate anything because I was really depressed. But luckily, I decided to change that because people blamed me being thin on the fact that I'm a vegetarian. Plus, I realized that I can't expect my boobs to grow if I don't eat xD So, I gained some weight and I feel good now.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 23rd, '16, 08:36    

Hana-chan

Hugs: 8285
I feel okay about my body weight? Ive always been thin..well until this summer I started gaining weight really fast. I weighed about 108-ish for a while. Now im in the 140's. Part of it is because I eat eat eat and I dont do anything to balance it out. I dont exercise as much as I used too. I work at pizza hut so I tend to eat a lot of greasy foods.

Im okay i guess with my weight because i wanted to weigh a bit more than i did before but now I feel like it's too much and I want to lose a few and maybe exercise and get some of my muscles toned, or something. Im planning on going on walks and eating healthier ans maybe exercising when I have the chance, but its easier said than done. v.v

(0) (0)
Questing Materials
Never Melting Icecream
15 x Darkness Ring
3 x Eagle Feather
21 x Eel
1 x Weed

Posted: Oct 23rd, '16, 14:15    

Khalessii

Hugs: 46802
I saw this girl that made me glance at her few times, she's so skinny as skinny as barbie. my views on weight? well just the right weight of in between chubby and sexy is enough for me.

(0) (0)

[ 39 posts ]