Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 6 posts ] 
I also saw my grandpa two years after he died.
My great aunt got a text from a family member that had died three months prior.  21%  [ 7 ]
My mom said she's felt my grandma around and was touched on her back.  12%  [ 4 ]
My mom also saw my dad's great grandma who was full-blooded Native American. And dead.  12%  [ 4 ]
She said she always looked pissed. I know where I get it from \8u/  56%  [ 19 ]
Total votes : 34
 Post subject: My Parents Lived in A Haunted House
Posted: May 17th, '17, 21:38    

Moi

Hugs: 339662
Mood: Know you're not alone.

When I was a kid, my parents told me they lived in a haunted house before I was born.

My mom said she would take a bath or shower and start feeling dizzy and drained.
She said they'd feel that way every time they were in that bathroom.

My dad told me there was a room that was always dark and cold.
No matter what the day was like, it'd be dark and freezing in that room.

My dad told me that my aunt would visit and bring her little dog.
He said the dog would freak out and refuse to go inside the house.

My parents told me they think there was a football player that was killed in the house, and that's why it was haunted.
I don't know much more about that, though.
I did go to the house right before it was torn down.

My dad also said there was this bridge that scared him.
He said there had been a car accident and it just genuinely looked creepy.
He said the trees grew above it, so it was always in the shadows.
He walked to school and back every day and he said when he got to that bridge, he'd run and never stop until he got home.
He said he knew he'd see something if he ever stopped and looked.

My dad also told me that my grandpa was working near a field and kept hearing a woman scream.
When he'd go check it out, no one was ever there.
He later learned a woman was murdered nearby and he never went back.

I've experience some things I can't explain.

This one night, I woke up to a thud. I figured it was my grandpa and I closed my eyes.
I heard the thud again, but it was closer. I closed my eyes.
I heard it again - right by my head. I forced myself to sleep.

This one morning, I was getting ready for school, and I was alone.
I walked to the back room, heard clown laughter, ran for my life while shouting a bible verse.
I was told it was just one of my toys.
Ashley don't have no toys like that.
And if I had, how did it go off on its own >_>

I've seen a shadow person around the house.
It's the size of a little girl and I thought it was my sister. It wasn't.
My mom told me she saw it too, so I feel less crazy xD

I've seen so many horror-related things that barely anything scares me.
However, if it's human-related, it does scare me.

Have you had any creepy or mysteries things happen to you?
Not the human type, though.

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
A world of fragile things
Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
I know you hear me,
I can taste it in your tears."

Post subject: Re: My Parents Lived in A Haunted House
Posted: May 17th, '17, 21:43    

Akili Li

Hugs: 238951
Mood: contemplative
A few. There's a jumble of boulders near the southern border between Israel and Jordan that I refuse to go near. It is seriously creepy, I have no clue what's going on there. But it's not just me who will avoid it; if you watch, you can see insects and little lizards and sometimes scorpions or snakes or other animals all over the area -EXCEPT near those boulders. And the birds won't fly over it, either. So something is definitely up.

(0) (0)
I want to buy or trade for these knuffels:
Earth Gen 18, Light Gen 19, Fire Gen 21, Air/Light/Water Gen 22, Light Gen 23, Earth/Light Gen 25, Darkness Gen 26.
Please PM me if you can help!

Posted: May 18th, '17, 03:08    

Kitalpha Hart

Hugs: 8135
Mood: I'm poor (´Д` )
I live in one
But they're troublemakers of the lil sort at worst. Like hiding car keys. Nothing nasty
There's three in the house at any given time, but apparently there's five or six in all, and they cycle through

(0) (0)
Imageurls broke Imagebig sadsImage

Posted: May 18th, '17, 04:53    

mementomori

Hugs: 46378
Mood: sippin' mah moe~♥
I am a psychic dead zone. I go into places where people say spooky stuff happens all the time, like everyone else I know who has gone there has had something weird happen to them, and the place goes absolutely normal as soon as I'm there. People say the "creepy" atmosphere around some places usually goes away when I'm in them too.

I had a friend in high school who wanted to test this--she lived in a seriously haunted house, like, everyone we knew who'd been there had had something happen to them. She had me sit in the guest bedroom once while she was making a snack. She came up ten minutes later and is like, "yup, you're ghost repellent, no one else has been able to sit in this room for more than five minutes at a go, or something happened to them sooner."

I was like...uh, okay? Ordinary bedroom. Nothing creepy about it.

...I'm a little sad about this.

(1) (0)
♥♥♥♥♥
Buying art! 10 FCs and 200k fps available!
♥♥♥♥♥

Posted: Jun 15th, '17, 14:38    

kitestrings

Hugs: 8819
when i was a kid, i was a magnet for weird shit. the thing i remember the clearest is hearing voices. it easily could have been me hallucinating, but i was so young that i can't remember, and there wasn't really any reason for me to be hallucinating the same thing every night in the same way. but anyway.

the thing i remember clearest was being around 4-5 years old and hearing my cousin, who was a little girl, call for me from outside. she would yell my name and then when i got to the front door of my house, i would unlock it and open it to look outside. it was pitch black obviously and i couldn't see anything. i would yell back for her to come inside because it was dark and we needed to go to bed. but she'd only ever urge me to come outside and play with her. she never responded directly to me, to my memory.

but these are all very fragmented, brief memories. i do know that i walked to the bottom of the stoop in front of the door one time, but i didn't go any farther. i wasn't scared, i just didn't want to get lost in the dark.

my mom told me later, when i was a teenager, that i'd been doing it every day for over a week. i'd wake up, unlock the door, then go back to sleep. she got really freaked out because she couldn't understand how the door kept getting unlocked. so she asked us, me and my brothers, if we were unlocking the door. and i said that i was because my cousin was outside and wanted me to play with her. my mom told me to never ever go outside again at night and got a deadbolt put on the door. :qhehe:

other than that, my encounters with the paranormal have been brief and much harder to explain away. when i was a kid, there was something that took great delight in tormenting me by rattling objects to scare me. there was a horrible dark energy in the corner of my room that felt angry and hateful. it was so bad, i slept in the living room on the floor for months because i couldn't stand to be alone in my room.

as i got older, these feelings dissipated. i never wanted to be able to feel the presence of ghosts and i think my willful wishing to be left alone was what contributed to the eventual neutralizing of the atmosphere around me.

(0) (0)
call me wren ☆ he/him pronouns
art blog | rate my art!
knuffels

Posted: Jun 15th, '17, 15:11    

Sanssouci

Hugs: 81334
I've had creepy human encounters, but no creepy non-human encounters. I don't believe in ghosts.

(0) (0)

[ 6 posts ]