Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 7 posts ] 
It's my biggest life goal to make a manga or character that is loved by many.  21%  [ 6 ]
Maybe when we dream, it's an alternate universe bleeding through.  21%  [ 6 ]
So my other self is happy and I'm not.  17%  [ 5 ]
Time to go universe hopping >Bu -cocks gun-  41%  [ 12 ]
Total votes : 29
 Post subject: Bad Dream
Posted: May 18th, '17, 02:51    

Moi

Hugs: 339655
Mood: Know you're not alone.

You ever have a dream that was so good that when you woke up, you were angry because it wasn't real?

I had a dream last night that I was a mangaka and I made a character that became extremely popular and people loved him and it made me so happy.
A shame that never happened >BU

I dream that we have certain foods, my art skills are way better, dead loved ones are alive, etc.

(0) (0)

"I'll miss the winter
A world of fragile things
Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
I know you hear me,
I can taste it in your tears."

Post subject: Re: Bad Dream
Posted: May 18th, '17, 02:59    

mementomori

Hugs: 46378
Mood: sippin' mah moe~♥
I don't really dream much in general. I can't recall ever having one of those dreams. It sounds nice, though. :mcgloom:

(0) (0)
♥♥♥♥♥
Buying art! 10 FCs and 200k fps available!
♥♥♥♥♥

Posted: May 18th, '17, 03:00    

Akili Li

Hugs: 238942
Mood: contemplative
Yeah....

I dreamt I stood in a meadow, my bare feet dug deep into the cool earth, bracing me against the wind, and there was sun on my face and my hair was free and blowing away from me, and the sky was so sunny and warm and wonderful, and I stood there a long time... then people in my family started showing up to visit. Dead or alive, it didn't matter, and they didn't talk or anything, they just came out to the meadow to stand with me, but they were small, and they sat nearby or leaned up against me and sometimes several would show up at once and talk quietly to each other, and then they would drift off again.... and after a while the sky started to kind of flicker, it was mostly warm still but there would be these little cold flickers of darkness, and I started -in my dream- to begin to fall asleep, still standing there braced against the wind, the sun sort of fading, and in the dream I went deep asleep to a cold dark place, but the cold didn't really bother me, because I was sort of withdrawn into myself and it couldn't reach me, I was just aware it was there. And then I started to come awake with pins and needle feeling and I thought I was just waking up in the dream again but it wasn't, I was waking up for real.

And I cried when I woke up because I didn't want to leave the dream.

(0) (0)
I want to buy or trade for these knuffels:
Earth Gen 18, Light Gen 19, Fire Gen 21, Air/Light/Water Gen 22, Light Gen 23, Earth/Light Gen 25, Darkness Gen 26.
Please PM me if you can help!

Posted: May 18th, '17, 03:09    

Kitalpha Hart

Hugs: 8132
Mood: I'm poor (´Д` )
Dreamed I was in the BASARAverse once
Woke up
Was disappointed cuz irl

(0) (0)
Imageurls broke Imagebig sadsImage

Posted: May 18th, '17, 14:37    

Khalessii

Hugs: 46804
I had this weird dream, the most recent dream that I could still remember as I tend to forget most of the dreams I've had.
Spoiler
I dreamt that there are those tiny bumps inside the skin of my legs and thighs. They are not varicose veins, they turned out to be tiny leeches wobbling inside and I creep out, then one of my maternal aunt's, got a knife and cut open the part where leeches are and started to sqeeze them all out and there was a lot of blood. then I got up, It seemed so real that I couldn't sleep again that night

(0) (0)

Posted: May 18th, '17, 16:31    

mementomori

Hugs: 46378
Mood: sippin' mah moe~♥
That is terrifying, strawblairery!

Probably doesn't help that I've gotten bit before by these insects that leave tiny red bumps all over your legs...the old wives' tale is that they stay in your skin until they die...fortunately, not true. But, of course, the first thing my friend said to me when she saw how badly I'd been bitten was "I'm sorry your legs are a bug hotel." :mcsweat:

(0) (0)
♥♥♥♥♥
Buying art! 10 FCs and 200k fps available!
♥♥♥♥♥

Posted: May 23rd, '17, 18:49    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 42787
Mood: I'm trying.
I had a dream like that OMG. And I was disappointed as hell when I realized it wasn't true.

I'll spare the details because :mcsmirk: but it involved my boyfriend :mclol:

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

[ 7 posts ]